Small Business Marketing
With Nicky P Copywriter
Is This You?
You saw how precarious things have gotten for families over the past few years.
You thought about all the wonderful comments your crafts get every year when it comes time for your church’s annual Chinese auction.
Maybe you could set up an Etsy store and help the family’s bottom line.
It worked like gangbusters and business is better than you dreamed but it’s taking up time you’d rather spend with your kids to deal with all the writing.
This was all for family after all?
If this sounds familiar it’s a good thing there are creative minds out there that work with you to maximize your time where it’s needed most. Scroll down to where you see “Message Me” to tell me how I can help you.
If that doesn’t sound like you…
How Bout This?
For years you made money for other people.
Years of your hands in the dirt for their weekend emergency.
Your hard work and missed hours with family went directly to their bottom line.
You decided it was time to bet on yourself and start making money for yourself with your tools.
You built a website and just kinda assumed it would do whatever the internet does and the people would show.
But they didn’t.
I’ve been there and luckily it’s easily fixable. Keep reading or if you’re ready to chat you can scroll to the bottom and click one of the “Message Me” buttons below.
- Spending hours writing and rewriting emails that aren’t getting click-throughs or worse yet not even opened?
- Staying up until 3 am pouring over the copy on a new sales page only to release it and watch your customers not hit Buy?
- Wasting money on advertising with a cost per click so high it hardly comes in under your lifetime customer value?
- Worrying that your lead pipeline is going to dry up and leave you scrambling for customers, threatening the life you’re building?
- The Peace Of Mind allowing a professional to do the work instead affords.
- More Time With Your Friends & Family to build the important relationships you cherish through experiences no business can compete with.
- Not Wasting Your Money so you can use it to build the life you want or expand your business to help elevate the type of experiences you can afford.
General writing for blogs, landing pages, brochures and whatever?
.Newsletter, traffic, & sales campaign copy
Don’t have the cash for full service I can annotate what you’ve written.
I help make sure your podcast is meeting its marketing goals
Front End Web
Elementor & DIVI builds for WordPress business pages.
Elementor & DIVI landing pages with custom copy
Let’s fill in the gaps you have when assessing your marketing.
Converting copy utilizing proven psychological techniques.
Why Nicky P Copywriter?
Because years of my being obsessed with language, linguistics, and semiotics have given me deep insight into the effect words have on people.
Because decades as a genre-spanning songwriter have taught me how to craft language for specific effects on particular audiences.
Because a lifetime as a bookworm and all-around dork has taught me what it means to chase dreams and given me the skills and passion to help others reach theirs.
If you’re interested in a tattooed permaculture homesteading father and husband who’s really into science fiction, horror movies & D&D helping you take your business or side-hustle next level click the button below to tell me your problem right now.
From My Clients
Nice Things People I’ve Helped Have Said About Me
“His communication throughout the process was excellent, the writing quality was top-notch. I absolutely plan to come back to him again and again! I have complete confidence that Nick gives his very best to every client.”
“Nick has proven himself over and over again, as an excellent copy writer, keyword research specialist and creative problem solver! His content is excellent, he is reliable with deadlines and is a top notch collaborator! Highly recommend!“
“He resuscitated my business life from the brink of death. He asked me questions I never even considered and, ultimately, I started doing things I never could have done before. It’s not magic, but it sure feels like it.”