Arthur Christmas Review – Year-Round Tree 025
In today’s episode Nicky P and Lizzie are here to review the uber-British animated comedy Arthur Christmas. The animated romp follows a Claus family trying to navigate the changing of the guard from the old Santa to the new Santa with an ensemble cast featuring some serious heavyweights. Does this list of A class character actors pull it’s weight? Is the movie everything it’s cracked up to be? Have a listen and find out what we think anyway.
Beverages For Round The Fireplace
Nicky P is yet again enjoying a wintery version of an iced favorite with a Salted Caramel White Russian with a recipe borrowed from inspiredbycharm.com featuring: Salted Caramel Kaluha, Salted Caramel Vodka, Half & Half & Caramel sauce to garnish.
Lizzie on the other hand has opted to drink like my grandmother with a simple yet aromatic Bourbon Cocktail from biscuitsandburlap.com featuring: bourbon, honey, sage and orange for garnish.
Christmas Sweater Fever
In an unprecedented move both Nicky P and Lizzie have shown up in virtually the same festive garb, wearing gift wrapped boxes over their respective genitalia in homage to the classic Justin Timberlake/Andy Samberg bit. I suppose its a when the kids away the adults get freaky situation?
Want More Arthur Christmas?
Season Three Episodes
- A Charlie Brown Christmas Review - Year-Round Tree 029
- A Flintstones Christmas Carol Review - Year-Round Tree 028
- Rankin & Bass’ Rudolph Review - Year-Round Tree 027
- Elf Review - Year-Round Tree 026
- Arthur Christmas Review - Year-Round Tree 025
- Netflix's Klaus Review - Year-Round Tree 024
- Christmas Snow Review - Year-Round Tree 023
- A Goof Troop Christmas Review - Year-Round Tree 022
- To Grandmothers House We Go Review - Year-Round Tree 021
- American Dad: S6E8: For Whom The Sleighbell Tolls Review - Year-Round Tree 020
Can’t Get Enough?
Year-Round Tree is a proud creation of The Mad Audio Lab.
I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
Copyright 2020 nickpecone.com