Hey Arnold’s Christmas Review – Year-Round Tree 007
In today’s episode Nicky P and Lizzie review the “creme de la creme” of Nicktoons: Hey Arnold’s Christmas. The episode was number eleven of season one and is one of the most heartening episodes of a kid’s show ever created. This cartoons was always about really important stuff but this episode in particular was super-emotional and dealt with traumatic historical events, an estranged child and Christmas. Sounds like it was designed to pull at all the appropriate heart strings. We even get into our goofy love affair with Dan Povenmire that apparently started earlier than we even knew.
Beverages For Round The Fireplace
Nicky P has imagined a new drink special for this episode. Liquid Coal consists of eggnog, brandy and activated charcoal. Krampus inspired beverages are one of Nick’s favorite and yes it does have an effect on the teeth.
Christmas Sweater Fever
Nicky P is channeling some John C Reilly with a “tuxedo t-shirt” styled santa suit. Big and round and jolly and basically wearing kids pajama’s sounds like the life everyone should aspire to.
Lizzie has opted for a printed sweater today. The image gives the impression that she’s being given snowman hugs. Sure stick arms aren’t comfortable but i can vouch a Lizzie hug feels great.
Want More Hey Arnold’s Christmas?
Season One Episodes
- Phineas & Ferb Christmas Vacation Review - Year-Round Tree 009
- Christmas With The Addams Family Review - Year-Round Tree 008
- Hey Arnold's Christmas Review - Year-Round Tree 007
- The Garfield Christmas Special Review - Year Round Tree 006
- The Christmas Chronicles Review - Year Round Tree 005
- A Christmas Story Review – Year Round Tree 004
- Bob’s Burger’s: Last Gingerbread House On The Left Review – Year Round Tree 003
- My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic: Best Gift Ever Review – Year Round Tree 002
- Emmet Otter’s Jug Band Christmas Review - Year-Round Tree 001
Can’t Get Enough?
Year-Round Tree is a proud creation of The Mad Audio Lab.
I'll Sleep When I'm Dead
Copyright 2020 nickpecone.com